SurSide Surenos

Hector_Deradoz [Accepted]

Hector_Deradoz

Hector_Deradoz [Accepted]

Post  Hector_Deradoz on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name: Hector_Derado

Previous character names and accounts:Tyson_Idle

Previous factions or civ gangs: Felton Ave Saints.

Post a screenshot of your stats: I can not find my screens , but if you want to see my stats you can log into my acc.

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):Few months

Age(IRL and IC): IRL: 17 IC : 29

What level are you in game: 1 almost 2

How often do you play in the server: 4/5 hours a day

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules: Yeah

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.

Yeah i know how to.

Characters street name: Tranquilo

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?: Ghetto

Where was your character born?: Spain

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country):Spain , Barcelona

What surenos are for you?: IC they are my life.

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️

Hector was born in Spain to a poor immigrant family. When he was old enough, he went to school but he never really understood anything they taught him there, he would just go to school and come home, every single day until he got to high school. In high school he saw a whole new life.
    In high school things started to change. Hector would ditch classes and hang out with the cholos under a big tree. There they would chill all day, smoking weed, drinking alcohol, having fun with the bitches and cracking jokes on each other. One day Hector decided to get jumped in to their gang. After that he would gang bang out in the streets in the afternoon until dark. One day Hector was going to his gang's chilling tree and he saw a lot of new guys starting some shit and pointing guns at his homies. He hid behind a dumpster and watched what happened. The enemy gangsters were yelling shit at his homies, then one of Hectors gangmembers got pissed and pulled out a shank and stabbed one of the enemy gangsters. The rest of the enemy gang immediately opened fire on Hector's homie. Then they shot up the rest of his crew and got in a car and drove off. Hector walked over to his fallen homies and swore he would get revenge on all of them.
    Manuel then got a job in Los Santos as a drug dealer to earn some money to buy some weapons. When he had a sum of money he got a crew of 4 guys and bought Ak's and Uzi's for his crew. They followed the enemy gang one night when they were going home in a car and opened fire on them when they got off until no one was alive. Now he had gotten revenge. But Manuel missed the old days when he would chill with his homies. Now he just needed new friends.]
    Juan Ruiz

Re: Hector_Deradoz [Accepted]

Post  Juan Ruiz on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm

I like the sotry.. cant you get a screenshot of ur stats?

Name: Juan Ruiz
    Vehicles: Blade / BMX

Hector_Deradoz

Post  Hector_Deradoz on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Juan Ruiz

Post  Juan Ruiz on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Good effort and the story is good.. Application Accepted You can RP your way in.

Name: Juan Ruiz
    Vehicles: Blade / BMX

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:42 am