SurSide Surenos

SurSide Surenos

Carlos Vargas [Accepted]

juancarter

Carlos Vargas [Accepted]

Post  juancarter on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 am

Current character name: Carlos Vargas

Previous character names and accounts: Juan Carter

Previous factions or civ gangs: Los Flores Nortenos, 559 Nortenos, North Side Marrons

Post a screenshot of your stats:

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months): 3 months

Age(IRL and IC): 20

What level are you in game: 6

How often do you play in the server: 6 hours a day because of (school) but on weekends 24/7

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.
    Yes i do i use Crazy IMG Tool

Characters street name: C Loco

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?: El Corona

Where was your character born?: Las Venturas

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country): Mi Madre was born in San Fierro, while mi Papi was born in Los Santos.

What surenos are for you?: Familia, and Power.

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    I was born on June 18, 1989. Mi Madre was with a clicka named Surenos while mi Papi was trying to work. Mi Madre has been telling me storys about her past life, how sad it was and how mean it was, she regreted being in with a clicka.

One day mi familia was walking in the park and was about to head to home, but mi papi forgot his cigarettes so he went to a store and bought some, then while mi papi walked out of the door he saw the red rags aiming their cuetes at mi madre and then they pulled the trigger, as same they did to mi papi. I was just sittin' in the back seat crying i couldnt do nothin' i was so young then.

Mi madre has always been tellin' me to be ready to take care of mi self, she was tellin' me that she might get killed one of these days, that came true. Now since im older i want pay back, I want to kill those red rag's familia, anyone with them i want dead.

Mi madre always kept her blue rag in the closet, i took it out and tied the rag around my head and i've been flagin' blue ever since then, now i have mi madres power on me and in me. I will always remember her with her blue rag.
    Josue Ruiz
    Admin

Re: Carlos Vargas [Accepted]

Post  Josue Ruiz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 am

Current character name: Carlos Vargas

Good application.
    I liked it.
    Accepted, you may RP your way in

Proud level 3 Administrator
    "Because admins, Can also be nice."

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 am